Image Editing with Elements
This will be the first run through with digital photo editing. The goal here
is to get familiar with basic commands. Today we'll use Adobe Elements because
it is a good combination of power and accessibility.
Key tasks in digital photo editing
- Red Eye Reduction
- "Quick fix"
- Retouching - "Heal" tool
Download .zip file of images for
Taking good pictures
- No Flash
- ...except to fill.
- Prefocus, then frame
- Take lots of pictures
Good pictures at Photo.net. Pick one and try to duplicate it with a partner. Then switch.
Getting pictures into Elements
Now we will take your pictures and put them into Elements using Bridge.
- Keep shooting
- Read Light, from Photo.net. Be able to define:
- Hard Light
- Fill Flash
- Perfect Light for Photos
- Complete and understand sections A, B and G of Atomic Learning's Photoshop Elements tutorial
- Open an account on Flick'r
- Work to complete ETMC modules
- Photojojo - Twice weekly tips for photography