- A regular presence in class
- Creative contributions
- Critical Reflection
Part One exam, Midterm exam and Final exam
At the end of each section we will hold a "conversation" in the spirit of an oral exam. Typically I will give you an opening question to consider and then we will "converse" over the course of a week. You may be asked to research a question further, explain a point more deeply, or consider alternative views.
- Topic selection - what will you teach (due Sep 12)
- Planning document - media selection, audience, curriculum plan (due Oct 3)
- Prototyping - work in progress presented regularly to class (ongoing)
- Implementation of working model (due Oct 24)
- Distributable support materials for students (due Nov 7)
- Discussion of theoretical basis for design (due Nov 14)
- Evaluation Model (due Nov 21)
- Self and Peer evaluation of project (due Dec 5)
All steps in this process are understood to be iterative, but good drafts should be turned in on the due dates. All aspects of the project are to be completed by December 1.
Last modified Thursday, April 13, 2006 9:52 AM